Percorso functions as part of its clients’ organization, operating a North American entity which embodies the clients worldwide branding and business efforts while minimizing their financial and market risk. We are an expert and fully integrated business partner for our clients enabling them to establish a presence in the world’s largest life science market by operating an incorporated and highly capable entity of their company. We integrate seamlessly and transparently into our clients’ business in a cost-effective, low-risk and highly competent manner.
Benefits of Working With Percorso Life Sciences
As an integrated and functional part of your company, Percorso Life Sciences works to expand your brand and commercial presence in the market. We are your single point of contact for your operational and commercial needs, simplifying the process for you and establishing full transparency to your finances, your US operations and, most importantly, your customers. Our principal services include:
- Establishment and Management of a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of a Foreign Entity
- Commercial Development and Leadership
- Back-Office and Operational Management and Support
Percorso Life Sciences operates your US Entity so you maintain total control of your brand and business. This is a substantial gain over the alternative of turning your product, its pricing and your “brand” over to the control of a distributor or channel manager.
- Develop and implement the clients SOP’s into all aspects of the business
- Part of your organization: We work with you as a fully functional part of your team, able to work independently but as a fully integrated part of your company
- Brand Control: You maintain control while we work with you to expand your brand, visibility and market share in North America
- When the time is right, we will also work with you to transition your US subsidiary to take your business “to the next level”
Minimize Your Risk & Maximize Your Opportunity Cost-Effectively
Percorso provides three working models for consideration by the client:
Creating a subsidiary or working through a distributor carries “risk”. Setting up a US Subsidiary is an expensive, time consuming, and resource-intensive process; it can cost up to a million dollars to establish a site, recruit 2-4 individuals, and manage to support the site and employees from a great distance. The expense is prohibitive for small companies seeking entry into this market. Use of a distributor means that pricing, branding, sales, marketing, and support are in the control of an entity that is not part of your company. By enlisting Percorso to set up and manage your legal entity you:
- Establish a fully associated partner who is integrated with your business, at a fraction of the cost of setting up a subsidiary
- Maintain Control of Your Brand, Pricing, Customers and North American Business
- Create an entity that embodies your corporate operating philosophy and worldwide business efforts
The second; Commercial Leadership is available as short-term (6 month – 2 year) engagement of a Percorso Partner to build, develop, train, and execute your commercial strategy in the U.S. or Worldwide market.
Clients can retain a Percorso Partner to develop, train, and execute your commercial strategy as you begin your business. Dino DiCamillo, President of Percorso Life Sciences, serves as the Director of Marketing for ArcticZymes AS on a worldwide basis. The current engagement has taken ArcticZymes AS from less than $1,000,000 in revenue with 4 products to greater than $4,500,000 in revenue, 12+ products, and 3 Business Development people with a robust product development pipeline in place.
In addition, to running the commercial team Dino is part of the Senior Management Team, presents to the Board of Directors, recruited the current Managing Director of AZ AS, and actively participates in the development and execution of the corporate strategy.
The third model is a back-office, personnel, and operational support for our clients. To date, Percorso supports multiple clients in this fashion. Our support assisted in the development of greater than $14,650,000 of revenue for our clients.
A number of Percorso clients do not require a subsidiary or management of a commercial team. They do require support to grow the business in the market. Percorso provides payroll, retirement, healthcare, logistics, banking, and other services all of which are critical to the development of your business. To this end, Percorso has supported greater than $14,600,000 or revenue, up 5 employees per client, and all of the support necessary to partner with our client as they continue to grow.
Wholly-Owned Subsidiary Model Feature Set – Generated > $58,000,000 in 10 Years for our Clients
- Full incorporation activities at a fraction of the typical cost
- Virtual Office
- Secure warehouse
- Customer Service
- Direct Employee or Percorso Agent Models or Business Development Models
- Accounting, Legal, Bank, and HR Support